Sunday, January 18, 2015

You Get What You Pay For

In the search for savings I often resort to buying store brands such as Smith's bread. It's 10 for $10 and well, I'm not a big bread person so I'm not picky. However, you get what you pay for. My husband loves bread and complains about how thin and crumbly it is which leads to me buying one brand for him and another for myself which isn't really savings. However, if it doesn't matter, it certainly beats a coupon of $1 off something that's nearly $4 anyway and you can have it for a lot less. All a matter of taste. Most non-name brands work just as well but if you have someone in your house that loves something, you might want to make it worth the purchase.

Something fun for little ones is that every third Thursday a month, Southtown Mall has a "kids club". Free to join and my daughter even got a sport bottle and balloon out of the deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment